Less known facts about SSC CHSL- LDC/DEO and Postal assistants
In this article, we have covered up all questions those are generally arised in the student's mind about the joining and work responsibilities offered by ssc. to know more, Click here..
As most of you already know that SSC has recently released its notification from 8th October to 11th November 2016. In this article, we are sharing some useful gist that will make you easy and comfortable in joining and preparing for the exam.
SSC CHSL offers jobs for Lower division clerks, Data Entry operator, Court Clerks and Postal assistants/Sorting Assistants.
(Also read: How to crack SSC Reasoning in just 30 days)
Lower Division Clerks-
- The core job of LDC is to maintain Data, documents and office files with high accuracy and efficiency so that no unwanted activity will be there.
- LDC makes salary slips of the staffs and seniors working in several departments.
- LDC are supposed to bring all necessary documents for the seniors time to time as per his requirements just like a librarian who fetches books/ important topic containing notes before the students.
- LDC is paid under Rs. 9200-20200 including a minimum grade pay of Rs. 1900/month.
Data Entry operator (DEO)-
- A candidate is selected on the basis of computer knowledge and English Aptitude. The Work pressure will be mild in beginning and will increase with the pasage of time.
- The work of DEO is to keep and update all information and data of the entire staff on daily basis on computer and sync regularly.
- They are paid under the pay scale of Rs. 9200-20200 with the minimum grade pay of Rs. 1900.
Postal Assistants/ Sorting Assistants-
- After selection, you will be posted at post offices counters.
- The benefit of postal assistants is that you can regularly come across many customers and will familiar to the latest changes taking place in the post office environment.
- They are credited under the pay scale of Rs. 5200-20200 with the grade pay of Rs. 2400.
All pay scale are subjected to revision under the 7th Pay commission. Above stated information can be helpful to you.
All the Best!!!