In this article you will get the UP Board class 12th Physics Second Question Paper 2017 which has been conducted on 23rd March 2017. This is the paper which will help you to know the UP Board intermediate Physics Second question paper pattern and the level of questions came. This paper will also be a good resource to practice for the next year UP Board exam.
Guidelines given in the first page of UP Board class 12 physics second question paper
1. General guidelines given in the paper.
2. Please write down the Serial Number of the question paper before attempting it.
3. The question paper consists of 7 questions in all.
4. 15 minutes time has been allotted to read this paper. Student will read the question paper only and will not write any answer on the answer-book during this period.
General instructions given UP Board class 12 physics second question paper:
1. All questions are compulsory.
2. The number of parts of a question to be attempted is mention at the beginning of the question.
3. The marks allotted to the questions are mention against each of them.
4. In numerical question, use the value of the physical constants given at the end of the question paper, if necessary.
Some example questions from the paper are given below:
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.