In this article you will get the UP Board class 12th Physics – First Solved Question Paper 2017 that conducted on 21st March 2017. This is the paper which will help you to know the UP Board intermediate Physics First question paper pattern and the level of questions asked. This paper will also be a good resource to practice for the next year UP Board exam.
Practicing the questions which have the maximum possibilities to come in the question paper is the basic strategy that each and every students opt while preparing for the board exams.
Well, if you agree with this then what you need is class 12th last year Physics question paper. And that is exactly what is given here. Now, don’t think that this question paper will prepare you for the exams, but it is just a first step that you took in order to prepare for exams. The real challenge starts now.
Not just you have to go through this question paper, but you will need to do your research too.
1. The question paper consists of 7 questions in all.
2. Please write down the Serial Number of the question paper before attempting it.
3. 15 minutes time has been allotted to read this paper. Student will read the question paper only and will not write any answer on the answer-book during this period.
General instructions given UP Board class 12 physics first question paper are:
1. All questions are compulsory.
2. The number of parts of a question to be attempted is mentioned at the beginning of the question.
3. The marks allotted to the questions are mentioned against each of them.
4. In numerical question, use the value of the physical constants given at the end of the question paper, if necessary.
Some example questions from the paper are given below: