Civil Services Prelims Exam 2015 will be conducted on 23 August 2015. The candidates should understand that it is not an exam but it is a test of the whole personality and its attributes. It is one of the toughest exams existing on universe. It is conducted to filter out the candidates but the reality is that sometimes it filters out the most deserving candidates who did not performed in those four hours.
Following are the most important points to follow on the day of Civil Services Preliminary Examination:
- Reach the examination center one hour before the schedule time so that you can cool down and adapt to the environment.
- Do not take mobile with you in the examination hall as it is not allowed in the examination hall.
- Please ensure more than one black ball point pen for the examination.
- Read the instructions given on the answer sheet carefully.
- Read the instruction given on the Question Paper very carefully.
- Firstly write the entries correctly in the answer sheet. Always enquire with the invigilator for the entries in the answer sheet.
- Read the questions very carefully because most of the time the question went wrong only due to the lack of concentration during the question reading. Candidates miss the word “not” written in the question.
- Attempt only those questions which you know accurately in the first go. Then come back to questions where you have a doubt.
- Most of the candidates lose their hope in the first half an hour or so. This is not the right thing which happens in the examination hall. Always keep your calm till the end of the paper.
- There is a one by three negative marking in the paper. It means three wrong answers will cost one correct question. So the candidates should mark those questions for which they are sure.
- There is no room to make mistake in marking the answers on the Answer sheet. Because the whitener or eraser is not allowed on the answer sheet.
- Always try to read the full Question Paper. Whether you attempt the full paper or not.