Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invited online applications for Recruitment of 16 various posts. The candidates eligible for the posts may APPLY ONLINE through UPSC website on or before 16 April 2015.
- Closing Date for submission of Online Application through ORA website: 16 April 2015
- Last Date for printing of submitted Online Application: 17 April 2015
- Assistant Directors (Cost): 12 Posts
- Assistant Mineral Economists (Intelligence): 3 Posts
- Assistant Town and Country Planner: 1 Post
Rs.15600- 39100 + Rs.5400 (Grade Pay) for all posts
- Assistant Directors (Cost): CA.
- Assistant Mineral Economists (Intelligence): Master Degree in Geology or Applied Geology or Economics or Degree in Mining Engineering.
- Assistant Town and Country Planner: Post Graduate Degree in Town or City or Urban or Housing or Country or Rural or Infrastructure or Regional or Transport or Environmental Planning.
Candidates upper age limit should not be exceed 35 years for all posts.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.upsconline.nic.in website on or before 16 April 2015. Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post should apply separately for each post and pay the fee for each post in the prescribed manner.