Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invited applications for Recruitment to the post of Assistant Commandant (Executive), Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE), 2015 in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF). The examination will be conducted by the UPSC. The candidates eligible for the Posts may send their Applications in the prescribed format on or before 30 December 2014. The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is India's central agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination, Engineering Services Examination, Combined Defence Services Examination, National Defence Academy Examination, Naval Academy Examination and Combined Medical Services Examination.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Forms: 30 December 2014
- Date of written examination: 1 March 2015
Name the Examination: Assistant Commandant (Executive), Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE), 2015
Candidates should possess Graduation from a recognized university.
- Candidates upper age limit should not be exceed 35 years as on 1 August 2015.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Examination, Physical and Medical Standard Tests or Personality / Interview Tests.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
- No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- After submission of online applications, candidates are required to take a printout of e-Application form and send it along with copies of testimonials for proof of age, educational qualification, work experience, community, age relaxation etc to unit Commander, UPSC on or before 30 December 2014.