UPSC Recruitment 2019 for Systems Analyst, Company Prosecutor & Other Posts, Apply by 11 July
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has notified for the 13 posts including Systems Analyst, Company Prosecutor & Other. Candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 11 July 2019.
Union Public Service Commission Job Notification: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited applications for the 13 posts including Systems Analyst, Company Prosecutor & Other. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 11 July 2019.
Advertisement No: 06/2019
Last Date of Application: 11 July 2019
Union Public Service Commission Vacancy Details
- System Analyst-01
- Company Prosecutor-05
- Superintendent (Printing)-01
- Deputy Director-01
- Assistant Chemist-05
Eligibility Criteria for System Analyst & Other Posts Job
- System Analyst-Candidates should have Master’s Degree in Computer Applications or M.Sc. (Computer Science or Information Technology) from a recognized University or Institute; OR B.E. or B.Tech (Computer Engineering or Computer Science or Computer Technology or Computer Science and Engineering or Information Technology) from a recognized University or Institute.
- Company Prosecutor- Candidates should have Degree in Law from a recognized University or Institution. NOTE: - Qualifications are relaxable at the discretion of the Union Public Service Commission for reasons to be recorded in writing, in the case of candidates otherwise well qualified.
- Superintendent (Printing)- Candidates should have Degree from a recognised University established or incorporated by or under a Central Act; Provincial Act or a State Act or any institution for higher education deemed to be a University by the Central Government or any other institution or foreign University approved by the Central Government.
- Deputy Director- Candidates should have Master’s Degree or equivalent Post Graduate Diploma in History/Sociology/Economics/ Political Science/Public Administration/ Geography/ Law from recognised University or equivalent.
- Assistant Chemist- Candidates should have Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Agricultural Chemistry or Soil Science from a recognized University/Institute or equivalent. Science is M.Sc. in Organic Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry and Analytical Chemistry.
- Visit the notification link for details of the educational qualification of the posts.
Official Notification PDF Download Here
Online Application Link
Download our Sarkari Naukri app from Play Store
How to Apply for the UPSC System Analyst & Other Posts Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can visit the official site of UPSC at http://www.upsc.gov.in and apply for the post on or before 11 July 2019.