Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) announced a computer based recruitment test for recruitment to 12 posts of Assistant Engineer Grade-I in Geological Survey of India (GSI), Ministry of Mines. It will be held on 29 June 2014 (Sunday) (AFTERNOON) from 02.00 PM to 04.00 PM (candidates’ reporting time at exam center is 12.30 PM).
Candidates who qualify the test and fulfill the required eligibility norms will be called for interview.
Details of Reference
- Union Public Service Commission’s Advertisement No. 11/2013
- Advertisement published on 10 August 2013
- Vacancy No. 13081120610
- Item No. 20
- Closing date of submission of Online Application was 29 August 2013
Syllabus of the Test
- Drilling (including Drilling Technology, Drilling Operations Management and Well Engineering).
- Maintenance of Equipment (Including Drill Rigs, Pumps, Engines, Vehicles, Gensets).
- Mining Engineering (including Mining Machinery and Safety).
- Industrial Engineering and Management.
- Production Methods and Machines