In this article, engineering aspirant will get complete chapter notes of chapter Chemical Kinetics including important concepts, formulae and some previous year solved questions for UPSEE/UPTU entrance examination 2018.
This is Part-2 of the two part series on Chemical Kinetics. It is one of the most important chapters of Chemistry in the syllabus of UPSEE entrance examination. Students always get 2-5 questions from this topic in the examination.
For Part-1 of the Chemical Kinetics, you can click here.
About the notes:
1. These notes are prepared by Subject Experts of Chemistry.
2. With the help of these notes, aspirants will get complete overview of the chapter Chemical Kinetics.
3. These notes are based on the latest pattern and the latest syllabus of UPSEE examination.
4. These notes contain all important topics related to Chemical Kinetics like zero order reactions, first order reactions, half life of a reaction, effect of temperature on rate of reaction etc.
5. With the help of the previous year solved questions given in these notes, UPSEE aspirants will get to know about the difficulty level of the previous year examination of UPSEE.
Some previous year solved questions are given below:
The half life of Th232 is 1.4 × 1010 years and that of its daughter element Ra238 is 7 years. What amount (most nearly) weight of Ra238 will be in equilibrium with 1gm of Th232 ?
(A) 5 × 10–10 gm
(B) 5.0 × 10–8 gm
(C) 1.95 × 10–9 gm
(D) 2 × 10–10 gm
Hence, the correct option is (A).
During nuclear explosion one of the products is 90Sr with half-life of 28.1 yr. If 1 µg of 90Sr
was absorbed in the bones of a newly born body instead of calcium, how much of it will
remain after 60 yr, if it is not lost metabolically?
(A) 0.184 µg
(B) 0.025 µg
(C) 0.262 µg
(D) 0.228 µg
Hence, the correct option is (D).
Hence, the correct option is (d).
Hence, the correct option is (a).
UPSEE 2018 Admit Card released at upsee.nic.in, know how to download
UPSEE Application form 2018 correction window open up to April 5 before 5:00 pm
UPSEE 2018: Last date extended to March 30; Aadhaar card is not mandatory now
How to score good marks in UPSEE 2018 even when you have not prepared well?