Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) invited application for recruitment of 430 Food Safety Officer Posts through Food Safety Officer (Food Safety And Drug Administration Deptt., U.P.) Examination-2014. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 16 August 2014.
- Opening Date for Registration: 14 July 2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fees in the Bank: 11 August 2014
- Closing Date for Registration: 16 August 2014
Details of Posts
- Name of Posts: Food Safety Officer
- Number of Posts: 430 Posts
- Name of Department: Food Safety And Drug Administration Department
Pay Scale: Rs. 9,300/- - Rs. 34,800/- (Grade Pay Rs. 4200/)
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess a bachelor’s degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Bio-technology or Oil Technology or Agricultural Science or Veterinary Sciences or Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology or Post-Graduate Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine from a recognized university, or any other equivalent/recognized qualification notified by the Central Government.
Age Limit: 21- 40 years
(i) Unreserved (General): Exam fee Rs. 100/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 15/- Total = Rs. 115/-
(ii) Other Backward Class: Exam fee Rs. 100/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 15/- Total = Rs. 115/-
(iii) Scheduled Caste: Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 15/- Total = Rs. 55/-
(iv) Scheduled Tribe: Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 15/- Total = Rs. 55/-
(v) Handicapped: Exam fee NIL+ On-line processing fee Rs. 15/- Total = Rs. 15/-
How to Apply
- The application form is available online in the Commission’s website. Candidates can fill the form and apply on-line.
- Candidates are required to deposit the fees through E-Challan and I-collect which can be deposited in State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank. The candidates having Net Banking facility in any of these two banks may deposit the fees through I-collect. After taking the option of E-Challan or I-Collect, Examination fees payment details will be displayed.
- After depositing the fee in the Bank, the candidates two day after, on the working day (after 2.00pm) shall enter information On-line in the format, available on Commission's website by clicking ‘Submit Application Form.’