UP Rural Institute of Medical Sciences & Research invited application for recruitment to the post of Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor/Lecturer. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 31 January 2014.
- Opening Date for Registration: 01 January 2014
- Closing Date for Registration: 31 January 2014
Details of Post
- Professor: 03 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 12 Posts
- Associate Professor/ Lecturer: 21 Posts
- General Medicine
- Obs & Oynae
Total Number of Post: 35 Posts
- Professor: Rs. 37400-67000 with Grade Pay Rs. 10,500/-
- Associate Professor: Rs. 37400-67000 with Grade Pay Rs. 9,000/-
- Assistant Professor: Rs.15600-39100 with Grade Pay Rs. 8,000/-
- Lecturer: Rs. 15600-39100 with Grade Pay Rs, 5,400/-
Upper Age Limit: 50 Years as on 01 January 2014.
- Professor: The candidate must have an experience of 03 years as Associate Professor in the subject concerned in the recognized medical college/Institute.
- Associate Professor: The candidate must have an experience of 04 years as Assistant Professor in the subject concerned in the recognized medical college/Institute.
- Assistant Professor: The candidate must have attained postgraduate (MD/MS./MDS/Ph.D) qualification in the concerned subject with 03 years’ post PG. teaching and/or research experience from recognized medical college/Institute.
- Lecturer: The candidate must have attained postgraduate (MD/MS/MDS/Ph.D) qualification in the respective subject and 03 years experience as Tutor/Demonstrator/Resident/Registrar in a recognized medical college/Institute.
Application Fee: The application fee must be submitted as Demand draft of Rs. 500/- drawn in favour of Finance Controller, U.P. RIMS & R, Saifai, payable at Bank of India, Saifai (Branch Code - 7281).
How to Apply
Completely filled application in the prescribed format must reach before 31 January 2014 to the office of director U.P. Rural Institute of Medical Science & Research Saifai, Etawah-206130, till 5:00 pm by Registered/Speed Post.
For Details refer the below link.