Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University, Kota invited applications from candidates for recruitment to 9 posts. Interested candidates who are eligible for the post can send their applications with required documents before 31 October, 2014.
Last date of submission of application forms: 31 October, 2014.
Details of Post
- Director, Regional Centre: 1 post
- Assistant Registrar: 6 posts
- System Analyst and Design Manager: 1 post
- Programmer: 1 post
Eligibility Criteria for both posts
- Director, Regional Centre: candidate should have a good academic record with a PhD Degree l- the concerned discipline and at least 55% marks at Master’s level with 8 years’ experience in teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a recognized institution with evidence of published work and a minimum of 5 publications as books and/or research/policy papers.
- Assistant Registrar: Candidate should have atleast 55% marks in Master’s degree or be working in Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University in the post of Section Officer for six year or possess Diploma/PG Diploma/Degree in Computer Science/Computer Applications from a recognised University.
- System Analyst and Design Manager: Candidate should have M.C.A. or BE/B.Tech Degree in Information Technology/ Computer- Science from a recognized University OR M.Tech. Degree in Information Technology/ Computer Science from a recognized University with 5 years’ work experience in System Designing, System Development, Programming in Dot Net/PHP in a Government Organization/Government Undertakings/Public Limited/Private Limited Companies.
- Programmer: Candidate should have BIE/Bfiech. ( information Technology/Computer Science)/ MCA or equivalent from a recognized University and possess expertise in ASP/Dot Net/PHP with 2 years of work experience.
- Director, Regional Centre: Rs 37400-67000 with AGP Rs 9000
- Assistant Registrar: Rs 15600-39100 with GP Rs 5400
- System Analyst and Design Manager: Rs 15600-39100 with GP Rs 5400
- Programmer: Rs 9300-34800 with GP Rs 4800
How to Apply
Candidates can download the application form from University’s website www.vmou.ac.in and send the filled form to the university before 31 October, 2014.