CBSE Class 10 Results 2018: Know the various modes to check your scores
CBSE has declared the results of the Class 10 board examination today. Know the various modes to check your results and download your score card. You may access your results through either online or offline mode.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has declared the results of the Class 10 board examination. Students can check their result through either online or offline modes.
This year, CBSE has partnered with Google and Microsoft to bring in two new additional options for 16 lakh students to check their class 10 results. Mere aim of this collaboration was to make the CBSE results 2018 an easy and hassle-free process for all as otherwise due to the large number of result search queries the website used to take long time for downloading and displaying the score card.
This year CBSE has made elaborate arrangements for the release of the Class 10 results. The results will be released on various modes which are as below:
1. On CBSE’s Official Websites:
As per the previous years, this year also the board will be hosting its results on net with the technical support of National Informatics Centre (NIC), Department of Information Technology, Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Govt. of India.
Students can access their results through following websites:
As per the official circular released by CBSE, the schools will automatically get their entire schools results on email id’s already registered with the Board.
2. Through DigiLocker:
- Started in 2016, this year also CBSE will also provide Class-X digital mark sheets in DigiLocker available at https://digilocker.gov.in.
- The DigiLocker account credentials will be sent to students via SMS on their mobile number registered with CBSE.
- Students may access the DigiLocker from their mobile phone on Android or iOS platforms.
3. Through Mobile Applications:
- Students can get their CBSE Class 10 Results 2018 through Microsoft’s SMS Organizer application which can be downloaded free from Google Play Store. Student needs to register with his/her roll number and school code for CBSE class 10th results.
Pre-registered users will receive a notification for the CBSE Class 10 results as soon as it will be declared. By clicking on the link, a scorecard will appear. The entire scorecard will be sent via SMS, so it won’t require any internet connectivity.
- Students can also view their results on UMANG mobile application which is available for android, iOS and windows based smart phones.
4. Through IVRS (Interactive Voice Response System):
Students may access their CBSE Class 10 results through IVRS by dialing the following telephone numbers of NIC :
- 011- 24300699: for local subscribers in Delhi
- 011 – 24300699: for subscribers in other parts of the country
5. Through SMS facility of NIC:
Students can also access their CBSE Class 10 result via SMS written in the following format:
cbse10 <rollno> <dob> <sch no> <center no> sent on Mobile Number- 7738299899.
The date of birth format is ddmmyyyy.
6. Through Microsoft and Google Search Engines:
- Students can also access their CBSE Class 10 result through Microsoft search engine www.bing.com.
- Results can also be accessed through Google search engine www.google.co.in.
7. Schools under Delhi Region:
As per the board’s circular on CBSE Class 10 Results 2018, all the schools under the Delhi Region are advised to collect the results from the office of the respective Zonal office of Deputy Director of Education after declaration of the result by confirming time with them.
The process of marks verification will be displayed on CBSE’s website soon.
For further updates on CBSE Class 10 Results 2018 and toppers, keep visiting jagranjosh.com/cbse.