Veer Narmad South Gujarat University (VNSGU) Job Notification: Veer Narmad South Gujarat University (VNSGU) has invited applications for the Teaching Assistant posts. The eligible applicants can apply for the posts through the online mode on or before 16 November 2019.
- Last Date for Application Submission: 16 November 2019
Veer Narmad South Gujarat University (VNSGU) Teaching Assistant Vacancy Details
- Teaching Assistant: 54 Posts
Also Read: Top 5 of the day 05 November 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching Assistant Job
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
- First class Bachelor's degree in Interior Design or Architecture.
- Post Graduate degree with minimum 55 percent marks in the discipline relevant to the area of specialization.
- Post Graduate degree in Education (M.Ed./M.A. Education) with minimum 55% marks.
- D. degree shall be exempted from the requirement of the min. eligibility condition of NET/ SET/ SLET for recruitment and appointment of Teaching Assistant.
Official Notification Download Here
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Applicants must submit the application through online recruitment portal at http://rms.vnsgu.net on or before dated 16 November 2019 till 6:00 pm and must upload the necessary documents with the online application. Separate application is required for each post. Candidates has to get printout of the application submitted online and need to submit two copy of printout of the application along with necessary certificates and testimonial by Speed Post only to The Registrar, Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, University Campus, Udhna-Magdalla Road, Surat- 395007. Applications received after 22 November 2019 will be liable to be disregarded. The University/Institution will not be responsible for postal delay, if any.