Veterinary Council of India invited application for recruitment to the post of UDC. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 12 June 2013. The Veterinary Council of India is a statutory body established under the Ministry of Agriculture of the Government of India. The Veterinary Council is governed by the Indian Veterinary Council Act, 1984.
Last Date for Applications: 12 June 2013
Details of Post
Name of Post: Upper Division Clerk (UDC)
Number of Vacancies: 1
The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall not be exceeding 56 years of age as on the closing date of receipt of the applications.
• A degree from a recognized University.
• Holding analogous post on regular basis or
• 8 years regular service in the post of LDC with grade pay of Rs. 1900 or equivalent.
Pay Scale: Pay Band-1 of Rs.5, 200-20,200/- + Grade Pay of Rs.2, 400/-.
How to apply
• Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed format.
• Fill the application form with all the relevant details along with copies of ACRs for the last five years of the willing candidates, Vigilance clearance Certificate and NOC through proper channel superscribing the name of the post on the envelope may be sent within one month from the date of publication to the address given below:
Veterinary Council of India,
2nd Floor, August Kranti Bhawan,
Bhikaji Cama Place,New Delhi-66
For more information, CLICK HERE