West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC) invited application for the recruitment to the post of Motor Vehicles Inspector. The candidates eligible for the post can send their applications on or before 30 January 2017.
- Last Date for submission of application: 30 January 2017
West Bengal Staff Selection Commission Vacancy Details:
- Motor Vehicles Inspector (Technical): 19 Posts
- Motor Vehicles Inspector (Non-Technical): 07 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Motor Vehicles Inspector Posts
- Motor Vehicles Inspector (Technical): Candidate must have passed Madhyamik Examination or its equivalent examination from a recognized Board or Council and must have a diploma in Automobile or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institution duly approved by AICTE/ WBSCTE or its equivalent.
- Motor Vehicles Inspector (Non-Technical): Must have a bachelor’s degree of a recognized University.
Upper age limit for the post is 32 years.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 220/- as an application fee.
How to Apply for West Bengal Staff Selection Commission Motor Vehicles Inspector Posts 2017
Candidates eligible for the post can apply online through the website http://www.wbssc.gov.in/ on or before 30 January 2017.