West Bengal University of Animal & Fishery Sciences
West Bengal University of Animal & Fishery Sciences (WBUAFS) hasinvited online applications for the recruitment ofAssistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 12 November 2018.
- Starting Date for Online Application – 22 October 2018 from 11:00 AM
- Last Date for Online Application - 12 November 2018upto 05:00 PM
- Last Date for Submitting Hard-Copy - 16 November 2018
WBUAFS Vacancy Details
Total Posts –71
- Assistant Professor- 42 Posts
- Associate Professor - 20 Posts
- Professor - 09 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Faculty Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Assistant Professor: Master’s degree in a subject/discipline (required for the particular post) of the concerned faculty having at least 55% marks. For the candidates having Master’s degree, National Eligibility Test (NET) qualification shall remain compulsory along with one publication in National Academy of Agricultural Sciences, (NAAS), New Delhi rated referred journal for recruitment to the post of Assistant Professor and equivalent in the disciplines in which NET is conducted by ICAR.
- Associate Professor: Master’s degree in a subject/discipline with at least at least 55% marks and Ph.D. degree in concerned subject.Minimum 5 years’ experience in teaching and research including guiding post graduate research scholar.
- Professor- Master’s degree in a subject/disciplinewith at least 55% marks and Ph.D. degree in concerned subject.Minimum 12years’ experience in teaching and research including guiding post graduate research scholar
- Assistant Professor- 35Years
- Associate Professor –40 Years
- Professor -45 Years
How to Apply for WBUAFS Faculty Posts Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply on WBUAFS website i.e. www.wbuafscl.ac.in on or before 12 November 2018.One hard copy of the application must be sent to the Registrar, WBUAFS, 68, K. B. Sarani, Belgachia through Speed Post/ Registered Post along with all documents within 16 November 2018.
- Rs. 1000/- for UR/OBC-A/OBC-B
- Rs. 250/-for SC / ST/ PH]
Also Visit: General Knowledge
Also Read: Current Affairs