Warehousing Developing and Regulatory Authority (WDRA) invited applications for recruitment to the posts of Deputy Director (Marketing & Credit), Deputy Director (Legal), Section Officer (Admin & Finance), Section Officer (Technical), Assistant, Accountant, Investigator/ Field Officer and Personal Assistant/ Steno.
The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format along with required documents on or before 23 October 2016 i.e., within 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
Date of Publication of Advertisement: 08 October 2016
Last Date of Application: 23 October 2016
WDRA Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Deputy Director (Marketing & Credit)- 01 Post
- Deputy Director (Legal) - 01 Post
- Section Officer (Admin & Finance) - 01 Post
- Section Officer (Technical) - 01 Post
- Assistant- 01 Post
- Accountant- 01 Post
- Investigator/ Field Officer- 03 Posts
- Personal Assistant/ Steno- 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for WDRA Investigator/ Field Officer and Other Jobs:
- Secondary Grade Teacher- +2 (HSC passed) completed Secondary Grade Teacher Training from a recognized institution.
- Storekeeper- +2 Higher Secondary) Passed with Typewriting lower grade in English.
- Safaiwala- Able to read and write in Tamil.
- Cleaner- Able to read and write in Tamil.
Selection Procedure for WDRA Investigator/ Field Officer and Other Jobs:
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the written test/trade test/interview conducted by the organization.
How to Apply for WDRA Investigator/ Field Officer and Other Jobs:
Eligible and interested candidates for WDRA jobs candidates can apply online to the post through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents on or before 24 October 2016.