West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) invited application for recruitment of 28 Posts of Deputy Director & Assistant Director. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 15 July 2014.
• Opening Date for Registration: 16 June 2014
• Closing Date for Registration: 15 July 2014
Details of Posts
• Deputy Director: 01 Post
• Assistant Director: 27 Posts
Total Number of Posts: 28 Posts
• Deputy Director: Rs.15, 600/-–Rs.42, 000/-(P.B. -4A) plus Grade Pay Rs.5,400/
• Assistant Director: Rs.15, 600/-–Rs.42, 000/-(P.B.-4A) plus Grade PayRs.5,400/-
• Second class Master’s Degree with Anthropology/Sociology/Economics from a recognised University
• Five years’ research experience amongst the Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes of West Bengal
• Must have published papers/books etc. relating to the Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes of the state.
• Degree in Engineering or Technology or second class Master’s Degree in Science/Mathematics/Statistics/Economics/Commerce or equivalent qualifications from a recognized University/Institute plus three years’ experience in promotion and development of Cottage & Small Scale Industries, relaxable in the cases of candidates considered otherwise suitable. OR
• Degree of a recognized University or Diploma in Engineering/Technology from a recognized University/Institute or equivalent qualifications plus five years’ experience in promotion and development of Cottage & Small Scale Industries, relaxable in the cases of candidates considered otherwise suitable.
• Deputy Director: Below 35 years
• Assistant Director: Below 35 years
How to Apply
Candidates can fill up the form and the completed application should reach to the Secretary, Public Service Commission, West Bengal, 161-A, S.P. Mukherjee Road, Kolkata –700 026 before the closing date.
Completed application must be submitted along with the copies of the following documents either Self Certified or attested by competent authority: (i) Madhyamik or equivalent certificate. (ii) S.C./S.T./O.B.C.(category ‟A‟ or„B‟)/Persons with Disability certificate issued by competent authority. (iii) Registration certificate forcitizenship (if by registration) as required under item 9(b) of the application, (iv) Mark-sheet and certificate for each examination passed & (v) Experience certificate.
WBPSC Recruitment 2019 for 15 Electrical Inspector and Other Posts, Apply by 8 Jan
WBPSC West Bengal Legal Service Exam 2018 Notification Released, Online Application from Today
WBPSC Recruitment 2018 for 4 Assistant Director, Assistant Soil Chemist and Art Mistress Posts
WBPSC Issued Admit card for Fire Operator Recruitment Examination 2018