Western Railway Recruitment 2020: Western Railway has invited applications for Medical Practitioner and Staff Nurse. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode. The selection of the candidates will be selected on the basis of WhatsApp interview conference call. Candidates can check the application procedure in this article by scrolling down.
- Starting date of online application for Western Railway Contract Medical Practitioner Recruitment 2020: 10 April 2020
- Last date for online application for Western Railway Contract Medical Practitioner Recruitment 2020: 15 April 2020
- Last date for online application for Western Railway Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020: 19 April 2020
- Interview Date: 16 April 2020
- Interview Date for Western Railway Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020: 21 April 2020
Western Railway Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Contract Medical Practitioner - 4 Posts
- Staff Nurse - 18 Posts
Western Railway Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Contract Medical Practitioner - Candidates having Degree in Medicine i.e. MBBS (recognized by the Medical Council of India included in the first or second schedule or part eleven of the third schedule; Candidates should have satisfactorily completed the Compulsory Rotatory Internship
- Staff Nurse - Candidate must be Certified registered Nurse & Midwife having 3 years course in Genl. Nursing and midwife or B.Sc (Nursing).
Western Railway Recruitment 2020 Pay Scale
- Contract Medical Practitioner - Rs. 75000/-
- Staff Nurse - ₹35400 in level 6 (Plus DA & Other alliances admissible)
How to apply for Western Railway Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can apply for the aforesaid posts through the online mode on or before the closure of the application window. Candidates are advised to check the official notification PDF for more details.