World this Week allows the students preparing for the competitive exams to have a look at the overall events that became the limelight in the world. This section allows the students to briefly understand about the happenings of the world. Through this section, the students preparing for the competitive exam are able to understand what all events became the highlight of the world throughout the week.
28 January 2013
• China successfully carried out interceptor missile test.
• Milos Zeman won the Czech Republic Presidential Election 2013.
29 January 2013
• India and Bangladesh signed Agreements on Extradition and Visa Regime.
30 January 2013
• India and Australia agreed to concentrate on Energy and Food Security.
31 January 2013
• India Pledged humanitarian assistance of 2.5 million US Dollars to Syria.
• India and USA inaugurated the first triangular India-US-Africa Partnership at Hyderabad.
1 February 2013
• India dropped to 140th Rank in the latest World Press Freedom Index.
2 February 2013
• Japanese scientists filmed the thoughts of a fish for the first time.
3 February 2013
• Sir Issac Newton’s 300-year-old textbooks discovered in UK School.
Preparing Current Affairs for Competitive Exams now made easy by our Jagran Josh Current Affairs Section. .