World this Week is directed towards those students who hurriedly want to get a glimpse of important headlines of the world. This section allows you to hurriedly read through the headlines which kept the world engrossed. The important news stories throughout the week are mentioned here in brief. Therefore if you are looking for a section that gives you a peep into the overall happenings of the world throughout the week, World This Week will help you.
4 March 2013
• India-United Kingdom Summit 2013: issues discussed and agreed upon.
5 March 2013
• India and Republic of Portugal signed a Social Security Agreement.
6 March 2013
• Japan and US agreed on Free Trade Auto Exception.
7 March 2013
• India proposed hydrocarbon pipeline from Kazakhstan.
8 March 2013
• Barack Obama signed into law the Violence against Women Act Reauthorization 2013.
9 March 2013
• Kenya Election: Uhuru Kenyatta won Kenya presidency.
10 March 2013
• World Bank barred Larsen &Turbo for six months over forgery.