The Xavier School of Management (XLRI) has released the notification for XAT 2017. The Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) 2017 will be conducted on January 8, 2017. The online application process begins from August 17, 2016 and will extend till November 30 without late fee. Pay an application fees of Rs. 1600/- to register yourself for the exam.
XAT 2017 Eligibility
1. Recognized Bachelor’s degree of minimum three years duration or equivalent in any discipline.
2. Those completing their final examination by June 10, 2017 may also apply.
3. All Indian candidates must appear for XAT 2017.
4. However NRI and foreign candidates may apply through GMAT score (except Dubai and Kathmandu wherein candidates have an option of appearing for XAT 2017).
5. Separate eligibility conditions have been mentioned on the official website of XAT 2017 for the MBA specializations pertaining to Human Resource Management (HRM) and Business Management (BM)
How to Apply for XAT 2017
1. Visit the official website of XAT 2017.
2. Click on Register, create a new account with your personal email id, you will receive a unique XAT ID and registration link.
3. Click on the link and create your own password. (Next time you will be allowed to login with this XAT ID and password).
4. Select the Test City, write Name, upload photo and signature, and save it.
5. Select the other important details required to complete the registration process.
6. If you are interested to apply for XLRI, select the programme of your choice Business Management (BM)/Human Resource Management (HRM)/General Management Programme (GMP). Candidates not interested in any of the XLRI programmes can skip this step.
7. Select Mode of Payment: There are three possible modes of payment
a. Mode 1: Online Payment Gateway
i. Through VISA/Master Credit/Debit Cards
ii. (American Express Card is inadmissible)
iii. IDBI Net banking (this option is available only for IDBI account holder)
b. Mode 2: Cash Payment
i. Please take a print out of the XAT Pay-In-Slip visit nearest IDBI bank and make the payment.
c. Mode3: Demand Draft
i. Please make a DD made from any Bank in favour of "XLRI Jamshedpur A/c XAT" payable at Jamshedpur.
XAT 2017 Exam Centres
The exam will be conducted in the following cities:
17. Greater Noida,
18. Gurgaon (Gurugram),
46. Vijayawada and
XAT 2017 Important Dates
August 17, 2016
Registration Closes (Without late fees)
November 30, 2016
Registration Closes (with late fees)
December 11, 2016
Admit Card for XAT 2017
December 20, 2016 onwards
Exam Date (XAT 2017)
January 8, 2017
Download the XLRI e-Brochure from here
For more information on XAT 2017, visit their official website.
For more updates on XAT 2017, keep visiting jagranjosh.com