Andhra Pradesh Government on 1 April 2013 launched the AP Industrial Infrastructure Corporation’s online services for entrepreneurs and grievance redressal system.
The platform is proposed to be a link between the APIIC and entrepreneurs which would make the process of application and registration of land for setting up industries a paperless one.
Use of the online service
• The online services for entrepreneurs will enable them to file their request for sale endeavor, change in line of activity or change in the name of firm. Information about the status of their application will be sent through Email and SMS.
• The online grievance redressal system, Parishkaram, is a 24x7 service, facilitating entrepreneurs in tracking grievances, including infrastructure issues and maintenance of industrial parks.
With this, the Minister also launched a Citizen Charter of APIIC, which is meant to provide a stipulated period of response for 13 different requests.
The response include
• finalisation of action on valid applications for allotment of lands (within 45 days),
• issue of provision allotment letter (seven days),
• execution and registration of Agreement of Sale (21 days) and execution
• Registration of sale deed on receipt of documents (45 days).
The corporation was in the process of setting up industrial parks in the 14 revenue divisions in the State that do not have this infrastructure.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.