The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) on 15 September 2016 tied up with financial services firm Janalakshmi Financial Services (Jana) as an associate sponsor.
Janalakshmi will be the official financial services partner of the BCCI where the brand would enjoy visibility on the field.
The agreement also gives Janalakshmi benefits of prominence in stadium branding and on-ground advertising for 68 matches in three years across the three formats.
About Janalakshmi Financial Services
• Janalakshmi Financial Services is the largest and the fastest growing Micro Finance Institution (MFI) in India.
• It recently has been granted in-principle approval to convert itself into a Small Finance Bank.
• It has deep domain expertise in banking and financial services, with over 500 years of banking sector expertise just among the senior management.
• In March 2016, it received the VC Circle award for the Best Financial Services Firm in India that has received venture capital funding.
• JFS is also a part of the financial inclusion working group with the World Economic Forum.
Now get latest Current Affairs on mobile, Download # 1 Current Affairs App
When: 15 September 2016