3 January 2018: The one liner of 3 January covers important current happenings that are relevant to competitive exams. The day’s one liners cover important happenings like appointment of new deputy National Security Adviser, NABARD (Amendment) Bill, 2017 and ‘Caring Organisation of the Year’ award among others.
• This Indian Container port has won the ‘Samudra Manthan - Caring Organisation of the Year’ award - Jawaharlal Nehru Port
• Income tax raids uncovered 65 crore rupees worth undisclosed income from hair exporter in this state - Karnataka
• This state will be implementing the Integrated Solar Based Micro Irrigation scheme - Haryana
• The United States cut off its financial aid to this nation on the first day of the New Year - Pakistan
• The ASI has decided to put a cap on daily visitors visiting this Indian heritage monument - Taj Mahal
• This former RAW Chief has been appointed as the new Deputy National Security Adviser - Rajinder Khanna
• This nation has extended its nationwide state of emergency by another three months - Egypt
• The Parliament on 2 January 2018 passed this bill after it received approval from the Rajya Sabha – NABARD (Amendment) Bill, 2017
• According to researchers, 2 degrees Celsius rise in global warming will lead to the increase in threat of - Drought
• According to researchers, this eatable is likely to get extinct in 30 years - Chocolate
• Israel has issued notice to migrants from this place to leave the country or face imprisonment - Africa
• This state has issued a notification for creating an administrative framework for the implementation of the National Food Security Act, 2013 - Maharashtra
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.