Current Affairs Print Magazine for September 2016
Dear Students, We have your love and trust for our ‘Jagran Josh Current Affairs e-Book’ for long and we are sure to have it forever.
Dear Students, We have your love and trust for our ‘Jagran Josh Current Affairs e-Book’ for long and we are sure to have it forever. Since many of you were asking for print version of our Current Affairs magazine, we present you here our first ever print version of Current Affairs Print Magazine for September 2016.
We are sure to repeat our virtual world success to real world.
And then there must be some of our reader wondering why bring out another magazine in an ecosystem buzzing with so many magazines?
Well, here is the answer summarized in points:
1. Our aim is to become unique magazine with superior content quality in the market. We want to help all competitive exams aspirant to clear the examination and for that provide the best material that could be produced, researched, written and edited. We have an eye on excellence, not on competition. If we are good and helpful for your preparation, we will sell and get famous in no time.
2. What does the all competitive exams want from candidates in their scrutiny tests? That is our focus. We want to follow these exams in our research, mind, spirit and provide the students with the best study material directly relevant and useful for the examination. When you see the question paper in examination, you should feel happy and confident for having regularly bought and read Jagranjosh Current Affairs Magazine.
This Current Affairs Magazine Covers:
1. Cover Stories:
• South China Sea Dispute
• 7th Pay Commission and its recommendations
• India-US Defence & Security cooperation
• Wetland Management in India
• Cloud Computing
2. Exam Boosters with easy one liners.
3. Current Affairs MCQs
4. Math’s fun
We hope this magazine meets all your expectation. Good Luck and all the best to you!!
To buy this magazine Click here: Current Affairs Print Magazine for September 2016