Every house in Haryana to get a smart ID
Haryana residents would soon have a smart house ID, with a detailed collection of data of every resident and each of their houses directly linked with the biometric.
In Haryana, detailed data will be collected of every resident and every house would be allotted a smart house ID under a special mission.
It was announced by the state’s Chief Secretary, D.S. Dhesi while presiding over a meeting of the Deputy Commissioners of the state through video conferencing on 7 May 2017 in Chandigarh. Dhesi stated that the smart house ID would be generated through a tablet by visiting every house.
The work on the project is expected to commence from 15 June 2017 and would be completed by 15 August 2017.
• A real time-based survey would be conducted to gather the socio-economic data.
• The teams of Saksham and e-Numerator would be visiting each house to feed their GPS location in the tablets and create a smart house ID online thereby linking the houses with biometric.
• During the survey, details including address of each house, photo, location, electricity connection, water connection, electronic devices, bank account numbers, IFSC code, Aadhaar and personal details of the house owner such as mobile number, e-mail ID, educational qualification and religious affiliation would be gathered.
• The data collected is expected to help in getting details of land, pension, scholarship, MGNREGA, loan and LPG.
• The state government would make sure that benefits of 150 services of 87 departments are provided online through this data.
• The unemployed youth would be provided employment through this survey under Saksham Yojana.
• Further, through the survey, bank accounts would be opened of those who have no bank account and Aadhaar cards would be made for those who have not got them as yet.
The Haryana government plans to make people aware of the survey through the medium of schools, sarpanches and councillors.