HDFC Bank on 17 March 2015 launched a mobile application Chillr that allows customers to instantly transfer money to any person in India. Chillr is a first-of-its kind application that is linked directly to customers’ bank accounts and is exclusively for customers of HDFC Bank.
The bank launched the app in partnership with Kochi-based mobile value added service company MobME.
Key characteristics of the app
• It allows customers of HDFC Bank to transact 24 hours a day.
• The maximum transaction limit is 5000 rupees or ten transactions per day and 50000 rupees a month.
• The money can be transferred to any contact in the phone book once the app is downloaded on the phone.
• The app is safe and can be accessed only with an M-PIN known to the customer alone.
• HDFC Bank customers can download the app from iStore or from Play.
Co-founder MobME & Chief Executive Officer (CEO) at Chillr: Sony Joy
Who: Mobile app Chillr
What: Launched by HDFC Bank
When: 17 March 2015
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.