ICICI Bank launched India's first digital bank, Pockets
Pockets, the digital e-wallet that uses a virtual VISA card that enables the users to transact on any website or mobile application in India can be downloaded from Google Playstore.
ICICI Bank on 10 February 2015 launched India’s first digital Bank on mobile phone, Pockets. This digital e-wallet can be downloaded from Google Playstore.
Pockets, the digital e-wallet uses a virtual VISA card that enables the users to transact on any website or mobile application in India.
Features of Pockets
• Users can fund it from any bank account across India and start transacting immediately. It requires no documentation or branch visit
• Users can also choose to add a zero balance Savings Account to the wallet, which will allow them to earn interest on their idle money
• The e-wallet of Pockets is India’s most comprehensive wallet which can be used to pay on all websites and mobile apps in the country
• This e-wallet allows users to instantly send/request money to/from any e-mail id, mobile number, friends on Facebook and bank account
• This e-wallet allows a person to pay bills, recharge mobiles, book movie tickets order food, send physical & e-gifts, split and share expenses with friends by using this e-wallet
About ICICI Bank Ltd
ICICI Bank is India’s largest private sector bank and has 2.8 million mobile bank customers. The bank has consolidated total assets of 124.76 billion US dollar on 31 March 2014. ICICI Bank's presence currently spans 18 countries, including India.