1 December 2017: The Current Affairs Quizzes section of Jagranjosh aims to help every competitive exam aspirant to revise the day at ease. The day’s updated quizzes cover topics like freedom fighter Saraswati Tripathy, International Storytellers Festival and exercise ‘Ajeya Warrior- 2017’ among others.
1. Freedom fighter Saraswati Tripathy passed away at the age of 89. Her Husband was also a freedom fighter. What was his name?
a) Lal Krishna Tripathy
b) Brundaban Tripathy
c) Parashuram Tripathy
d) Sant Nadan Tripathy
2. The Union cabinet has approved investment cooperation and facilitation treaty between India and which nation?
c) South Africa
3. The 7th edition of three-day ‘Kathakar - International Storytellers Festival’ was inaugurated in which city?
a) New Delhi
4. The combined military exercise ‘Ajeya Warrior- 2017’ began in Bikaner, Rajasthan between India and which nation?
5. Union Cabinet has approved MoU for cooperation in Agriculture and Phytosanitary issues between India and which country?
6. The Indian Sports Honour for ‘Sportsman of the Year’ award in team sports category went to which player?
a) Kidambi Srikanth
b) Virat Kohli
c) Ravichandran Ashwin
d) Abhinav Bindra
1.(b) Brundaban Tripathy
3.(a) New Delhi
6.(c) Ravichandran Ashwin
The explanation of these quizzes will be covered in the final day quiz.