22 December 2017: Morning Current Affairs Quizzes section of Jagranjosh cover the topics like officiating Chief of National Green Tribunal, JLL India Report 2017 and Commonwealth Games in 2022 among others.
1. Who was appointed as Officiating Chief of National Green Tribunal?
a) Justice UD Salvi
b) Justice Swatanter Kumar
c) Justice TS Thakur
d) Justice KJ Alphonso
2. Which city will host Commonwealth Games in 2022?
3. Name the exercise conducted by Indian Army's Southern Command in Rajasthan?
a) Malabar Naval Exercise
b) Eklavya 2017
c) Hamesha Vijayee
4. Which state government decided to beautify and upgrade the 187-year-old Babughat?
b) Uttar Pradesh
d) West Bengal
5. Which Indian city was ranked 7th in most expensive office locations list as per JLL India Report 2017?
6. The Union Government recently gave environmental clearance for Kaleshwaram Lift Irrigation Scheme in which state?
a) Andhra Pradesh
1. (a) Justice UD Salvi
2. (b) Birmingham
3. (c) Hamesha Vijayee
4. (d) West Bengal
5. (a) Delhi
6. (b) Telangana
The explanation of these quizzes will be covered in the final day quiz.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.