26 December 2017: The Current Affairs Quizzes section of Jagranjosh aims to help every competitive exam aspirant to revise the day at ease. The day’s updated quizzes cover topics like Good Governance Day, new CM of Himachal Pradesh and the launch of a land exploration satellite for remote sensing operations among others.
1. Which nation besides the US has announced its decision of moving its embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem?
2. When was Good Governance Day observed?
a) 23 December
b) 24 December
c) 25 December
d) 21 December
3. Who has been named as the 14th Chief Minister of Himachal Pradesh?
a) Prem Kumar Dhumal
b) Jai Ram Thakur
c) Virbhadra Singh
d) Narendra Singh Tomar
4. Which among the following ships is the sixth in the series of six 105m Offshore Patrol Vessel (OPV) to be commissioned into the Indian Coast Guard?
a) ICGS Sarathi
b) ICGS Shaunak
c) ICGS Shaurya
d) ICGS Sujay
5. Which nation has signed an agreement with Sudan to build a nuclear power plant in its territory?
a) The United States of America
c) North Korea
6. Which nation recently launched a land exploration satellite for remote sensing operations?
1. (a) Guatemala
2. (c) 25 December
3. (b) Jai Ram Thakur
4. (d) ICGS Sujay
5. (b) Russia
6. (a) China
The explanation of these quizzes will be updated in the final day quiz.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.