Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) appointed Subodh Kumar Agrawal as its new President and K. Raghu as its new Vice-President on 12 February 2013.
Subodh Kumar Agrawal
• He had served the ICAI as its fellow for 24 years
• He had been the member of Institute’s central council twice since 2007
• He is specialized in area of internal and statutory audit of private and public sector entities like insurance companies and banks
• He had served the institute at different positions and it includes Vice President and Chairman, Vice-Chairman and Member of its different Committees
• K. Raghu is specialized in areas of business, taxation and technology consultation
• He served as the member of the central council of ICAI from 2007 to 2010 and during this period he served ICAI as the Chairman of Information Technology Committee and brought forward the e-learning and web-casting initiatives of the organization
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.