Religare Enterprises Limited (REL) on 5 September 2016 appointed Sunil Godhwani as its Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
Godhwani is appointed the Whole Time Director and CEO for the remaining period of his tenure.
Who is Sunil Godhwani?
• Sunil Godhwani has been the Managing Director since 9 April 2007 and Chairman since 6 April 2010 of Religare.
• He holds a BS and MS degrees from New York University Tandon School of Engineering.
• He actively participates in various business platforms such as the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) and the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FICCI).
About Religare Enterprises
• Religare Enterprises Limited (REL) is the holding company for one of India's leading diversified financial services groups.
• It is headquartered in New Delhi, India.
• It offers an integrated suite of financial services through its underlying subsidiaries and operating entities.
• It has one million clients in India and more than 1700 offices across India.
Now get latest Current Affairs on mobile, Download # 1 Current Affairs App
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.