Tashi-Nungshi became world’s 1st twin to climb highest peaks of seven continents
Tashi and Nungshi became world’s 1st twins to climb the highest peaks on seven continents. They did this under Mission 2 for 7.
Tashi Malik and Nungshi Malik from Dehradun, Uttarakhand on 16 December 2014 became the world’s first twin and sibling to climb the highest peaks of the seven continents.
They achieved the feat after scaling Antarctica’s highest mountain, Mount Vinson at 4892 meters during their Mission 2 for 7. The two sisters dedicated Mission 2 for 7 to the cause of the Indian girl child.
Journey of Tashi Malik and Nungshi Malik in Mission 2 for 7
• February 2012: Conquered Mount Kilimanjaro in Tanzania (Africa continent)
• May 2013: Conquered Mount Everest in Nepal (Asia continent)
• August 2013: Conquered Mount Elbrus in Russia (Europe continent)
• January 2014: Conquered Mount Aconcagua in Argentina (South America continent)
• March 2014: Conquered Mount Carstensz Pyramid in Indonesia (Oceania continent)
• June 2014: Conquered Mount McKinley in Alaska (North America continent)
• December 2014: Conquered Mount Vinson of Antarctica (Antarctica continent)