Name: Wasif Manzil
Location: West Bengal
Town or city: Murshidabad
Completed: Present building was completed in 1904 after the earthquake.
Renovated: Renovations were done after the 1897 earthquake. Currently maintenance is done by the Archaeological Survey of India.
Destroyed: 1897 earthquake
Floor count: Present Building is a ground floor building with a terrace. The former building was a two storied palace.
Architect: Mr. Vivian, officer of the Public Works Department of the Nadia Rivers Division and Surendra Barat, a Bengali engineer.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.