In this article jagranjosh.com is presenting you a set of 10 multiple choice questions with answers based on the arts and culture of India. These questions are very useful for the exams like IAS, PSC, SSC, CDS, Railways and all other competitive exams.
1. Which of the following dance is not related to Uttar Pradesh?
2. “Sattriya” a dance is related…………… to.
(d) Arunachal Pradesh
3. Which of the following is not a Sitar player?
(a) Pt. Ravi Shankar
(b) Vilayat khan
(c) Devbrat chaudhary
(d) Ustad Binda khan
4. Pt. Shiv Kumar Sharma plays…….instrument.
5. Which of the following is not matched correctly?
(a) Flute: Pannalal Ghosh
(b) Sarangi: Ustad Binda Khan
(c) Shehnai: Ali Akbar Khan
(d) Tabla: Zakir Hussain
6. Mandolin is played by………..
(a) V. Srinivas
(b) Haridas swami
(c) S. Balachandran
(d) L. Subramaniam
7. Which of the following did not won Bharat Ratna Award?
(a) M.S. Subbulakshmi
(b) Hari Prasad chaurasiya
(c) Bhimsen joshi
(d) Bismillah khan
8. Where is headquarter of Lalit Kala Akademi?
9. Which of the following statement is true about National School of Drama?
i. It was set up by the Sangeet Natak Academy.
ii. It was set up in 1959
iii. It is an autonomous institute
iv. It is financed by ministry of culture.
(a) Only I, ii are true
(b) Only iii, iv are true
(c) Only I,iii and iv are tue
(d) All are true
10. Which of the following is different from the group?
(a) Hari Prasad chaurasiya
(b) T.R. mahalingam
(c) Hari das swami
(d) Panna lal Ghosh
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.