GK Questions and Answers on Books written by PM Narendra Modi
Narendra Modi is only the third Prime Minister whose book has been published by Mahatma Gandhi trust that is the Navajivan Trust. He has written several books on different topics including climate change, nature, children, education, poverty etc. He is a versatile author. His books not only attract you as a reader but also gives you the glimpse of the personality of PM Narendra Modi.
1. Which book of PM Narendra Modi is known as 'the spheres of light'?
B. Exam Warrior
C. Convenient Action
Explanation: Literally Jyotipunj is known as 'the spheres of light'. This book is about the lives of 16 members of the RSS who inspired or mentored PM Modi Ji.
2. Name a book of PM Narendra Modi who has been co-authored with RSS leader Rajabhai Nene in 2001?
A. Bhaav Yatra
D. None of the above
Explanation: Setubandh book is co-authored with RSS leader Rajabhai Nene in 2001 and this book is about the life of a RSS leader of Gujarat, Lakshmanrao Madhavrao. According to the sources, he inspired PM Modi Ji to join RSS.
3. Name a Book which literally means 'the witness state' and is a collection of poems by PM Narendra Modi?
A. Apatkal me Gujarat
B. Abode of Love
C. Sakshi Bhaav
D. Exam Warriors
Explanation: Sakshi Bhaav book literally means 'the witness state' which is a collection of poems. It was originally a diary written by PM Modi Ji when he was 36. These poems are free-flowing his dialogues with the mother goddess.
4. Name the book of PM Narendra Modi that inspires the youth in which several illustrations, activities and yoga exercises are mentioned?
A. Exam Warriors
B. Social Harmony
C. Abode of Love
D. None of the above
Explanation: Exam Warrior by PM Narendra Modi is an inspiring book for youth which is written in a fun and interactive style, with illustrations, activities and yoga exercises. This book will be a friend not only in acing exams but also in facing life.
5. Name a book of PM Narendra Modi which literally means 'blessed are these eyes' which is a collection of poems about patriotism?
A. Kelave te Kelavani
B. Patraroop ShriGuruji
C. The yoga of Education
D. Aankh Aa Dhanya Che
Explanation: Aankh Aa Dhanya Che book is a collection of poems about patriotism, the poor, farmers and Modi's intimate thoughts. It literally means 'blessed are these eyes'.
6. Which book of Modi Ji is a collection of his thoughts on education and mentions how education was transforming Gujarat?
A. The Yoga of Education
B. Kelave te Kelavani
C. Both A and B
D. Only B
Explanation: Kelave te Kelavani literally book means 'learning is that which nurtures' and is a collection of PM Modi's thoughts on education. It was written when he was the CM of Gujarat. And so, the book mentions how education was transforming Gujarat and its importance.
7. Which book of PM Narendra Modi discuss about dalits, tribals, women and family relations and also argues that how social harmony can be achieved in India?
B. Samajik Samrasta
Explanation: Samajik Samrasta book is a collection of essays on dalits, tribals, women and family relations. It argues how social harmony can be achieved in India.
8. Name the book of PM Narendra Modi which is a collection of eight different stories and written during Emergency from 1975 to 1977 in the country?
A. Abode of Love
B. Education is Empowerment
C. Social harmony
D. Both A and B
Explanation: Abode of Love book reveals the underlying layers of PM Modi's personality in the most insightful way. He had written these eight stories during the Emergency from 1975 to 1977 in the country.
9. Which of the following books are written by PM Narendra Modi?
A. India's Singapore Story
B. A Journey Poems by Narendra Modi
C. Only A
D. Both A and B
Explanation: India's Singapore Story and A Journey Poems by Narendra Modi books are written by Narendra Modi. In fact A Journey Poems by Narendra Modi book is translated by Ravi Mantha.
10. Name a book of PM Narendra Modi which focuses on Climate Change and was released in Paris in 2015?
A. Convenient Action-Continuity for Change
B. Convenient Action: Gujarat Response to Challenges of Climate Change
Explanation: Convenient Action-Continuity for Change book was released in 2015 in Paris on the sidelines of the climate change summit.
So, now you may have come to know about the books written by our honourable PM Narendra Modi.