GK Quiz on Indian Geography: Economic Geography Set II
General Knowledge Quiz section is a repository of Multiple Choice Question that make you aware about evolving nature of competitive examination, here we are giving 20 Multiple Type Question on ‘Indian Geography: Economic Geography’ that attune and equipped in different competitive examination.
1. Which of the following type of resource is iron ore?
2. Which of the follwoing is a types tidal energy?
3. Which of the following is the main reason for the land degradation in Punjab?
A. Intensive cultivation
B. Over irrigation
4. Which of the following state is well known for the terrace cultivation?
C. Plains of Uttar Pradesh
5. Which of the following Indian state is famous for black soil ?
A. Jammu and Kashmir
6. Which of the following minerals is formed by decomposition of rocks, leaving a residual mass of weathered material?
7. Which of the following mineral made the Koderma, Jharkhand famous ?
C. Iron ore
8. Which of the following rocks are deposited and accumulated in the strata’s ?
A. Sedimentary rocks
B. Igneous rocks
C. Metamorphic rocks
D. None of the above
9. Which of the following minerals is contained in the Monazite sand?
10. Which of the following industries uses limestone as a raw material?
11. Which of the following agencies markets steel for the public sector plants?
C. TATA Steel
12. Which of the following industries uses bauxite as a raw material?
13. Which of the following industries manufactures telephones, computer, etc?
D. Information Technology
14. Which two of the following extreme locations are connected by the east west corridor?
A. Mumbai and Nagpur
B. Mumbai and Kolkata
C. Silcher and Porbandar
D. Nagpur and Siligudi
15. Which mode of transportation reduces trans-shipment losses and delays?
16. Which of the following states is not connected with the H.V.J. pipeline?
A. Madhya Pradesh
D. Uttar Pradesh
17. Which of the following ports is the deepest land-locked and well protected port along the east coast?
18. Which of the following are the most important modes of transportation in India?
19. Which of the following terms is used to describe trade between two or more countries?
A. Internal trade
B. External trade
C. International trade
D. Local trade
20. Which of the following types of resources describes water as a resource?
A. Abiotic resource
B. Biotic Resource
C. Non-renewable Resources
D. Cyclic Resource