Formula One (also Formula 1 or F1) is the highest class of single-seater auto racing sanctioned by the Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile (FIA) and owned by the Formula One Group.
1. Formula 1 sanctioned by which authority?
A. FIA: Federation of International Automobile
B. WMSA: World Motorsport Association
C. AMS: Association of Motorsport Racing
D. IFMS: International Federation of Motorsports
2. When was the first F1 race held?
3. Which year saw the inaugural season of Formula 1?
4. As of 2018, what is believed to be the global television audience of F1?
5. Which track held the first F1 race?
A. Silverstone, Britain
B. Buddha Circuit, India
C. Albert Park, Australia
D. Shanghai International Circuit, China
6. The winner of a F1 race receives how many points?
7. Which is the last position till which a Championship point is given?
8. What does the Red Flag during a F1 race indicate?
A. The race has been stopped
B. There has been an accident up-ahead
C. Safety car is out on track
D. Someone has won the race
9. After finishing of a race, points are given to the… ?
B. Race Team
C. Race Team and Driver
D. Owners of the team
10. How many cars are allowed in track by any one race team?