It has been seen in all the competitive examinations that questions based on Indian Polity are asked every time, in this article, a questionnaire of 10 questions is being given on 'Chief Minister of the State'. for the convenience of the students we have given the answers of the questions also.
1. Which of the following statement is false about the Chief Minister?
(A). There is no special provision for appointment and election of Chief Minister in the constitution
(B). Article 154 states that the Governor will appoint the Chief Minister
(C). The Governor is free to appoint any person as Chief Minister
(D). There is no such system in the Constitution that the Chief Minister should prove a majority before his appointment
2. What is the minimum age to be appointed as the Chief Minister of a state?
(A). 25 years
(B). 30 years
(C). 35 years
(D). 18 years
3. Which of the following post is hold by the Chief Minister?
(A). Chairman of the State Planning Board
(B). Member of National Development Council
(C). Chief Spokesperson of the State Government
(D). All of the above
4. Which of the following is not matched correctly?
(A). Article 167: Duties of the Chief Minister
(B). Article 163: sworn in of the Chief Minister
(C). Article 164: Provisions related to State Ministers
(D). Article 166: Operations by the State Government
5. Who determines the salary and allowances of the Chief Minister?
(B). State Legislature
6. Which of the following statements is false?
(A). Chief Minister's tenure is not fixed (with some conditions)
(B). If the Chief Minister resigns from his post then the entire Council of Ministers has to resign
(C). The Governor is the President of the Inter-state Council
(D). The collective responsibility of the Council of Ministers is to the State Legislature
7. Which of the following power is not enjoyed by the Chief Minister?
(A). The Governor appoints ministers only to those people who are recommended by the Chief Minister
(B). Chief Minister shifts all the ministers' departments
(C). Chief Minister can ask the governor to disassociate the Legislative assembly
(D). Chief Minister appoints judges of the state's high court
8. The State Council is responsible to whom?
(A). To the Governor
(B). To the Legislative Assembly
(C). To the Legislative Council
(D). To the State Legislature
9. Who provide oath to other ministers of the state other than the Chief Minister?
(A). Chief Minister
(B). Speaker of the assembly
(C). Chief Justice of the High Court
10. The Advocate General of the State is responsible to whom?
(B). Chief Minister
(C). Speaker of the Assembly
(D). None of these