It has been observed that in the various competitive examinations, questions based on political science are always asked, keeping in view the need of these contestants, we have prepared a quiz of 10 questions based on the 'characteristics of Indian Constitution'. These questions are expected to be useful to the competitors.
1. Which of the following is called 'Mini Constitution'?
(A) Government of India Act, 1935
(B) 42nd Constitutional Amendment
(C) 44th constitutional amendment
(D) Government of India Act, 1919
2. Which of the following statements is false?
(A) Most of the structure of the Indian Constitution has been taken from the Government of India Act, 1935.
(B) The original constitution had 10 schedules
(C) The political part of the Indian Constitution is taken from the British Constitution
(D) Article 368 is related to the constitutional amendment
3. Which of the following is not a feature of Indian parliamentary system?
(A) majority party power
(B) Presence of Actual Executive and Nominal Executive
(C) Appointment of Executive to the Legislature
(D) All of the above
4. Which of the following is not matched correctly?
(A) Right to Equality: Article 14-18
(B) Rights against exploitation: Article 20-22
(C) Right to Religious Freedom: Article 25-28
(D) Right to Cultural and Education freedom: Article 29-30
5. Which of the following is not matched correctly?
(A) Part I: Union and its Territories
(B) Part II: Citizenship
(C) Part III: Directive Principle and State Policy
(D) Part VI: State Governments
6. Which of the following is not matched correctly?
(A) Article 312: The functions of Public Service Commissions
(B) Article 110: Definition of Money Bill
(C) Article 112: Budget
(D) Article 51A: Fundamental Duties
7. The idea of 'concurrent list' in the Indian constitution is taken from the Constitution of ............?
8. Seventh Schedule is concerned with ............?
(A) From languages
(B) Partition of powers between center and states
(C) From the judicial areas of the states
(D) From Panchayati Raj
9. What is not taken from British Constitution in the Constitution of India?
(A) Parliamentary rule
(B) Single citizenship
(C) Fundamental Rights
(D) Cabinet System
(A) Article 14 to 18
(B) Article 19
(C) Article 20,21
(D) Article 29,30
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.