Delhi: Students have begun their celebrations across the country after the declaration of CBSE 10th Result 2016 today. Staying true to their promise, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has declared the CBSE 10th Class Result 2016 today i.e. 28th May. The CBSE Results were formally declared from the Delhi office of the CBSE for all the 10 regions.
Students can now check the outcome of their yearlong hard work by logging on the official websites of the board i.e., cbseresults.nic.in and cbse.nic.in.
Get latest updates about CBSE 10th Result 2016 @ cbse10.jagranjosh.com
The declaration of CBSE 10th Result today has put an end to nearly two month long wait of students. The CBSE 10th Class Board Examination of CBSE was conducted from 1st March to 28th March. The CBSE Result 2016 for Class Secondary School Certificate exam result will be declared for 14,99,122 students. Out of the total students who had appeared for the examination, 8.9 lakh were boys and the rest were girls. This year the Board exam witnessed an increase of 9.12% in the number of examinees (13.7 lakh students had appeared for the CBSE Class 10th Exam in 2015). A total of 15,309 schools participated in the examination which was held in 3,747 centers across the nation.
Steps to check CBSE 10th Result 2016
Students who want to check their CBSE 10th Class Result 2016 can follow the simple steps given below:
1. Visit cbseresults.nic.in / cbse.nic.in
2. Click on the link for CBSE 10th Result 2016
3. Enter your hall ticket / admit card number along with other relevant details
4. Check your CBSE Result online
5.Download Soft copy or take printout for future reference
Students are advised to maintain a copy of CBSE 10th Result 2016 obtained from the website for reference purpose, until original marks statement and CBSE Result certificate is issued by the board.
Highlights of CBSE 10th Results 2016
- Total number of candidates: 14,91,293
- Total number of male candidates: 8,92,685
- Total number of female candidates: 6,06,437
- Total number of schools: 15,309
- Overall Pass percentage: 96.21%
- Overall pass percentage of 2015: 97.32%
- Overall pass percentage of girl students: 96.36%
- Overall pass percentage of boy students: 96.11%
- Number of students with perfect 10 CGPA: 1,68,541
- Number of female students with perfect 10 CGPA: 83,225
- Number of male students with perfect 10 CGPA: 85,316
- Success ratio of Jawahar Navodyaya Vidyalayas schools: 98.87%
- Success ratio of Kendriya Vidyalayas schools: 98.85%
- Success ratio of Independent schools: 97.72%
- Success ratio of government schools: 86.61%
- Best performing region: Thiruvanathapuram (99.87%)
Jagranjosh wishes good luck to all the students for the CBSE Result!