Jharkhand JAC 10th Admit Card 2021 Released: The Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) has released the JAC Matric Examination Hall Ticket 2021 on the official website. Schools can download the JAC class 10 examination hall ticket by visiting the official website of the Jharkhand Academic Council. The JAC Class 10 admit card will include details such as the name and roll number of the students, the name of the examination, examination centre details and the reporting time. Candidates can log in to the JAC Matric Exam admit card through the school login available on the official website - jac.nic.in. Candidates can also check the JAC Class 10 examination admit card through the direct link provided below.
Practical Exams from 6th April
According to the details shared by the exam authority, the practical exams for Matric students of Jharkhand Board will commence from 6th April and continue until 27th April 2021. Marks secured by students in the practical test are to be submitted at the DOE office by 30th April 2021. After the completion of the practical exams, the JAC will conduct the Class 10 and 12 from 4th to 21st May 2021. According to the timetable released by the exam authority, JAC Class 10 Exam 2021 will be held from 9:45 AM to 1 PM in the afternoon, whereas Class 12 exams are scheduled from 2PM to 5:15 PM.
How to Download Jharkhand 10th Admit Card 2021 online?
Taking into account the easy availability of the hall tickets for the students, Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) has made the Jharkhand 10th Admit Cards 2021 available online for school authorities. The hall tickets can be downloaded from the school login page of the website by following the detailed step-by-step information provided below:
- Step 1: Visit official website i.e. jac.nic.in
- Step 2: Scroll Down to the Recent Announcements Section
- Step 3: Click on link for “Secondary Exam Admit Card ||2021”
- Step 4: You will be redirected to school login page
- Step 5: Enter your Login Id and Password to log onto the page
- Step 6: JAC Matric Admit Cards 2021 for your school will be available for download
- Step 7: Download hall tickets for all the students and take printout for distribution