JEECUP 2021 Application Dates Extended: As per the latest update, the Joint Entrance Examination Council (Polytechnic), Uttar Pradesh has decided to extend the application timeline for the JEECUP 2021 Polytechnic Entrance Exam in the light of the prevailing pandemic situation. Candidates who are yet to complete registration for UPJEE 2021 Exam can now submit applications until 15th June 2021 by logging onto the exam portal i.e. jeecup.nic.in. Alternatively, candidates can also click on the direct link placed below, which will take them directly to the application portal of UPJEE 2021 exam from where they would be able to complete their registration process:
UPJEE 2021 Helpline Numbers
With the pandemic situation being dynamic, many changes are being made to the exam dates as far as JEECUP 2021 examination is concerned. However, to help candidates stay updated about these, the exam authority regularly puts out notification on its official website. In case of any confusion, or for more clarity, candidates can also reach out to the JEECUP 2021 helplines which can be contacted via the details provided below:
- Telephone Helpline (Available from 10 AM to 5 PM): 0522-2630667, 2630106, 2630678, 2630695, and 2636589
- Email Helpline: email@example.com
How To Apply For JEECUP 2021?
To fill the application form of the Joint Entrance Examination Council, candidates have to complete the registration process. The application form is available in online mode. Follow the steps below to know how to apply for JEECUP 2021 -
- Step 1: Go to the official website - jeecup.nic.in.
- Step 2: Click on the registration tab.
- Step 3: Enter the details and click on the register button.
- Step 4: Now, log in and fill in the complete application form and upload the documents.
- Step 5: Pay the application fees.
- Step 6: Now, submit the application form.
JEECUP 2021 Application Fee
The application fees for General candidates is Rs. 300 whereas those belonging to SC/ST category will have to pay Rs.200. Payment can be made through net banking/Debit card/Credit card/e-challan. If a candidate opts to pay through e-challan then it can be done at any branch of the State Bank of India and a challan can be generated during the filling of the application form.REGISTER FOR RESULTS UPDATES