Kerala VHSCAP Allotment Result 2021 Declared: The Directorate of General Education Kerala has released the Kerala Plus One Vocational Higher Secondary First Allotment Result on the official website. Students who applied for the allotment procedure can now visit the official website - vhscap.kerala.gov.in to download the allotment list and continue with the further admission procedures. To access the Kerala Plus One Vocational allotment list students will be required to fill in their application number and date of birth. Only those students who have applied for the class 11 allotment process and have participated in the Trial allotment process have been considered for the allotment process.
Students can visit the official website or check through the link provided here to check the complete details. Candidates who are allotted seats in the first allotment round are required to freeze their options online within a given time after the allotment list is released.
How to Check Kerala Plus One First Allotment List 2021?
Students who enrolled themselves got the Class 11th admission process can go to the official website to check the list. Students can check their names in the allotment list on the official website and get details about their Kerala plus one admission 2021. Selected students will be required to fixate their seats within the scheduled time. Go through the steps to know how to check Kerala class 11th allotment list -
Step 1 - Go to the official website- vhscap.kerala.gov.in.
Step 2 - Click on the '1st allotment result' link on the displayed page.
Step 3 - Enter the asked credentials- application number and date of birth.
Step 4 - Kerala Plus one first allotment list will be displayed on the screen.
Step 5 - Check and download the list for future reference.
Points to remember for Kerala Plus One First Allotment 2021 process
- Candidates who will receive the allotment but have not secured temporary admission will not be considered for the allocations.
- Those students who have not been allotted a seat in the first allotment round are required to wait for the remaining phases.
- All the allotted students are required to appear for admission to the schools within the stipulated time.
- The department is expected to conduct 2 to 3 rounds of allotment for the Class 11 students.
- The students who have given incorrect information in the primary phase and have not been considered for the allotment process can submit new applications for the same.
The admission process is conducted for admission to 2,077 higher secondary schools across the state including 818 government, 846 government-aided, 361 private and 52 residential or technical schools.