Manipur 12th Board Exam 2020 Pending Exam Dates Announced: As per the latest update, the Council for Higher Secondary Education, Manipur (COHSEM) has released the exam datesheet for the pending 12th Class Exams today. According to the HSE time table, the pending board exam will be held in July 2020. Get subject-wise datesheet for Manipur 12th Exam 2020 Here. To confirm the development, the board has also released a detailed notification along with the datesheet, that provides subject-wise exam time table as well as important instructions that students need to follow in order to appear for the exam, especially keeping in mind the precautions that need to be taken in the light of COVID-19 pandemic.
Manipur Board 12th Class Exam 2020: Subject-wise Datesheet
According to the datesheet released by the board, the pending COHSEM 12th Class exams will commence on 6th July 2020 – Monday, when exam for Engineering Drawing, Sociology and Thang-Ta will be held. On second day of the exam i.e. 7th July 2020, paper for Elective Bengali, Elective English, Elective Hindi and Elective Manipur language would be held. Manipur 12th Exam 2020 is scheduled to be held in the morning session i.e. from 10AM to 1PM.
Important Instructions for Students
Along with the subject-wise datesheet / time table for Manipur 12th Board Exam 2020, the notification released by the COHSEM also provides important instructions and guidelines that students need to follow in order to appear for the examination. These instructions are very important, especially keeping in mind the Coronavirus pandemic which is currently raging across the country. The important instructions for Manipur 12th Class Exam 2020 are as follows:
- All candidates are required to carry their admit card / hall ticket to examination hall
- All students need to mandatorily carry hand sanitizers to exam hall
- Students will be required to maintain social distance between themselves while at exam centre
- Parents are advised to sensitise students about the precautions that needs to be taken to keep COVID-19 at bay
- Parents are also required ensure that their children / wards are not sick or ill while appearing for the exam