MP Schools Closed for Students of All Classes until 31st January, 10th and 12th Pre Boards to be held in Home Exam format

Gaurav Macwan
Jan 14, 2022, 14:51 IST

MP Schools Closed due to COVID-19: All Schools in Madhya Pradesh have been ordered to close down and shift to online learning mode from 15th to 31st January 2022. Along with this, Pre board Exams for Class 10 and Class 12 students will now be in 'Take Home Exam' format. Get Details Here.

MP Schools Closed - says MP CM

MP Schools Closed due to COVID-19: All Schools in Madhya Pradesh have been ordered to close down and shift to online learning mode from 15th to 31st January 2022 as part of the latest COVID-19 precautions and guidelines. The decision was taken at a recent review meeting and was formally announced by Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan in a press meet. The latest order mentions that as the latest COVID-19 guidelines issued by the state, all schools in Madhya Pradesh for all classes would be closed in the state from 15to 31st January 2022 and all learning activities are to take place in completely online for virtual mode. The order is applicable to both government as well as private schools based in the state.

 

Pre-Board Exams in ‘Take Home Exam’ format

Along with closure of schools across the state, the MP government has also said that pre-board exams for Class 10 and Class 12 students will also take place in the ‘Take Home Exam’ format. Secondary and Higher Secondary Schools, which are in the process of holding 10th and 12th Pre-Board Exam for MPBSE, have been directed to make necessary arrangements to allow student to take exams from home.

COVID-19 Situation in Madhya Pradesh

As reported earlier, the latest announcement by MP Government with regards to new COVID-19 restrictions and lockdown guidelines comes in the light if rapidly rising COVID-19 cases in the state. As per media reports, on Thursday, the state reported 4,031 new cases of infection taking the total tally of the state to 8,14,473. On the other hand, 3 more COVID-19 deaths were reported in the state taking the toll to 10,543, as per a health department briefing. Looking at the rising number of COVID-19 infections, the state government decided to close down schools and has also imposed new restrictions. a complete ban on all public gatherings or ‘Mela’ of any kind in the state. Similarly for social functions and gatherings, only 50% of the overall capacity of the venue has been allowed.

Related Stories

Gaurav Macwan is a content industry professional with 10+ years of experience in education and career development in digital and print media. He's a graduate in Political Science and has previously worked with organizations like Times Internet. Currently, he writes and manages content development for College and Careers sections of Jagranjosh.com. He can be reached at gaurav.macwan@jagrannewmedia.com.
... Read More
Get the latest Education News and updates on Indian School Boards, Colleges , University, Government Jobs , Results and Career Counseling, Also Download Jagran Josh GK & Current Affairs App.

Trending

Latest Education News