TS ICET Provisional Allotment Result 2021 Released: As per the updates the TSCHE – Telangana State Council of Higher Education has released the TS ICET 2021 Provisional Allotment Results for the Final Phase of Counselling. Candidates can check TS ICET Allotment Result 2021 online at tsicet.nic.in. They will be able to check the provisional allotment results for the final phase of counselling by clicking on the direct link provided below.
TS ICET Counselling 2021 will also be held for a Special round after this, and its registration process will begin from 28th November 2021. As per previous reports, 7,630 MBA and MCA seats are still available for admissions even after completing the 1st round of counselling.
Confirm Admissions by 27th November
Following the release of TS ICET final phase allotment results 2021 today, candidates will be provide time of two days to confirm their admission. Those candidates who have been shortlisted for admission and allotted seats are required to complete the admission formalities by 28th November 2021 – Saturday. TS ICET Counselling 2021 has led to as many as 22,000 candidates getting their certificates verified in the 1st round of admissions. TS ICET Counselling 2021 will also be held for a Special round after this, and its registration process would begin from 28th November 2021.
How to check TS ICET Seat Allotment Result 2021 online?
Keeping in line with the TS ICET Counselling 2021 Registration process, the declaration of the TS ICET Provisional Allotment Result 2021 will also be done online via the official portal. Candidates who are not familiar with the online checking procedure can follow the simple step-wise procedure explained below to check TS ICET Final Phase Seat Allotment Results online:
- Step 1: Log onto the exam portal i.e. tsicet.nic.in
- Step 2: Locate and Click on Link for 'Final Phase Provisional Seat Allotment Result.'
- Step 3: You will be sent to a login page with input fields
- Step 4: Enter your Login Id Number, Hall Ticket Number, Password and Date of Birth.
- Step 5: Your Provisional Allotment Results will be displayed on the screen
- Step 6: Download the Allotment Letter and save it on your device
- Step 7: Take printout for future reference